Digital Communications Coordinator
Deadline: 12pm, 28 June 2020
Interview: 7 July 2020
Salary: £24k pro rata – 1 day / week for 13 months
Start date: w/c 3rd August 2020
Required availability: Either Tuesdays or Thursdays
filmpro has a unique position in the arts ecology as a disabled people led digital arts agency. Our mission is to extend the ways of making and experiencing digital art, our understanding of digital art is broad.
We are looking for someone to coordinate our digital communications, media strategy, and visual identity across platforms.
A key part of the role is to lead on our social media, expanding and maintaining filmpro’s presence. The Coordinator will proactively gather and publish digital content from filmpro associate and commissioned artists, projects and archives.
This role is likely to start initially as remote working but will be based in our Studio in Stockwell (London) when it is Covid safe to do so, following government guidelines.
- A demonstrated commitment to diversity in the arts
- Significant experience in making online content accessible for disabled people
- Experience in managing social media accounts
- Expertise in copywriting
- Understanding of digital media files and specifications for various online platforms
- A good collaborator and team player
- Competence in using digital image, video and audio applications.
We particularly welcome applications from Black, Asian, Minority Ethnic and disabled candidates, as we are under-represented within the arts sector.
How to apply:
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Digital Communications Coordinator” in the subject line.
- CV (2 pages max).
- 3 examples of social media campaigns you have taken part in.
- A cover letter (400 words max), including:
- One paragraph – why you want to work with filmpro
- One paragraph – outlining how you would approach a social media campaign for filmpro online commissions (fOC)
- One paragraph – why you are the right person for the job
Please also complete our online Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form