filmpro is recruiting for a new Executive Director to collaborate with Artistic Director Caglar Kimyoncu, our small staff and board of trustees, in guiding the company into the next phase of growth, development and innovation. This role will work closely with our team to plan the organisation’s future as well as make sure the present is financially sound and thoughtfully managed.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious for the future of our sector and for the next generation of talent coming up, someone who shares our sense of purpose. The successful candidate will be committed to the principles of diversity and inclusion and will join us in striving to make our workplace inclusive and equitable.
filmpro is an organisation of digital artists led by Disabled people. We strive for a creative world that champions diversity, inclusivity, and innovation. Our mission is to support the creation of ground-breaking digital artistic experiences and opportunities that everyone can be part of.
The Executive Director works collaboratively with the Artistic Director & CEO to:
- facilitate the delivery of filmpro’s artistic programme, ensuring the work reflects the organisation’s commitment to innovation, access, and community;
- strategically lead the organisation, sharing responsibility for external stakeholder management and industry advocacy;
- promote an organisational culture which centres people and demonstrates an inclusive management style;
- lead the financial and operational functions of the organisation;
- provide management and development leadership to ensure that filmpro is properly resourced and is sustainable going forwards.
£35,000 per year pro rata.
Fixed-term contract ending March 2023 (with potential for extension, funding depending)
14 hours per week
Hybrid – remote work and/or Stockwell-based studio, South London
6 pm, Monday 20 December 2021
w/c 16 January 2021 on Zoom
As a Disabled-led organisation, we strongly encourage Disabled people to apply for our roles, as well as actively seek applications from people from all marginalised backgrounds.
For more information on how to apply and to discuss any access requirements related to the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org