filmpro is recruiting for a new Executive Director to collaborate with Artistic Director Caglar Kimyoncu, its small staff and its board of trustees in guiding the company into the next phase of growth, development and innovation. This role will work closely with our team to plan the organisation’s future as well as make sure the present is financially sound and thoughtfully managed.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious for the future of our sector and shares our sense of purpose. The successful candidate will be committed to the principles of diversity, inclusion, and equity.
filmpro is an organisation of digital artists led by Disabled people. We strive for a creative world that champions diversity, inclusivity, and innovation. Our mission is to support the creation of ground-breaking digital artistic experiences and opportunities that everyone can be part of.
The Executive Director works collaboratively with the Artistic Director & CEO to:
- facilitate the delivery of filmpro’s artistic programme, ensuring the work reflects the organisation’s commitment to innovation, access, and community
- strategically lead the organisation, sharing responsibility for external stakeholder management and industry advocacy
- promote an organisational culture which centres people and demonstrates an inclusive management style
- lead the financial and operational functions of the organisation
- provide management and development leadership to ensure that filmpro is properly resourced and is sustainable going forwards.
£35,000 per year pro-rata.
Fixed-term contract ending March 2023 (with potential for extension)
14 hours per week
Hybrid – remote work and Stockwell-based studio, South London
6 pm, Monday 28 February 2022
w/c 7 March 2022 on Zoom
Please download the Recruitment Pack here
Please review the full Recruitment Pack. Then send your C.V. with a cover letter (no more than 1-page A4) describing:
- why you would like to work with filmpro
- how your experience and skills qualify you for this position
Applications can be made via text, audio or video – please use whichever method you prefer.
Following shortlisting in March, we will be in touch to arrange interviews with the shortlisted candidates.
We strongly encourage Disabled people to apply for our roles, as well as actively seeking applications from all people whose backgrounds, lived experience and skills are under-represented in the sector.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any access requirements related to the application process or post, or with any other questions.