Deadline: 5pm, 5 July 2020
Interviews: 9 July 2020
Fee: £250 / day – for 21 days – between July 2020 and August 2021
Start date: w/c 13 July 2020
Required availability: Either Tuesdays or Thursdays
filmpro has a unique position in the arts ecology as a disabled people led digital arts agency. Our mission is to extend the ways of making and experiencing digital art, our understanding of digital art is broad. The Developer will be our in-house digital ‘problem solver’.
The role will include
- Improving the accessibility of all of filmpro’s digital platforms.
- Website building and maintenance.
- Creating solutions for the relationships between social media accounts, and between social media and the website. Including Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
- An expert in working with WordPress.
- Significant experience in making online content accessible for disabled people.
- A good collaborator and team player.
- A demonstrated commitment to diversity in the arts.
We particularly welcome applications from Black, Asian, Minority Ethnic and disabled candidates, as we are under-represented within the arts sector.
This role is likely to start initially as remote working but the Web Developer will be asked to also work from our Studio in Stockwell (London) when it is Covid safe to do so, following government guidelines.
How to apply:
Please email to email@example.com with “Website Developer” in the subject line
- CV (2 pages max).
- Links to 3 websites that you have built
- A cover letter (400 words max), including:
- One paragraph – why you want to work with filmpro
- One paragraph – outlining how you would approach developing our website.
- One paragraph – why you are the right person for the job.
Please also complete our online Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form